This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of New Zealands Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- New Zealands economy recorded lower GDP per capita growth rate in 2014 due to Euro Zone crisis.
- On-trade transaction accounted for majority of consumption in the Ice Cream market In New Zealand.
- The Impulse Ice Cream Single Serve and Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream categories will gain market share in value terms during 2014-2019.
- Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material while Tub is the most commonly used container type in New Zealands Ice Cream market.
- Tip Top is the leading brand in Impulse Ice Cream Single Serve and Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream categories.
- New Zealand has one of the highest per capita consumption of Ice Cream which offers growth opportunities to the Ice Cream manufacturers. On-trade sales are comparatively high in the country compared to off-trade sales. The Ice Cream market registered high growth during 2009-2014 led by Artisanal Ice Cream category while Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019.
Reasons To Buy
- This overview of the Ice Cream Market in New Zealand allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.