This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Belgium’s Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Rise in GDP per capita and low inflation rate provides opportunities for marketers in the Belgium Ice Cream market.
- Ice Cream market in Belgium will register slow growth in volume terms during 2014-2019.
- Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the most consumed Ice Cream product in Belgium.
- Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream accounted for highest off-trade and Artisanal Ice Cream accounted for highest on-trade volume share.
- Paper & Board is the most used packaging material while Tub is the most commonly used container type in the Ice Cream market in Belgium.
Ice Cream market in Belgium will register slow growth in volume terms during 2014-2019. The Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream category is the most consumed and will gain maximum market share in value terms during 2014-2019. Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve has the highest private label penetration in the Ice Cream market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in Belgium allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private Label Share
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.