This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Canadas Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Foods categories and their packaging.
- The Dairy food market in Canada will register slightly lower growth in sales during 2014-2019, when compared to 2009-2014.
- Milk is the largest category in terms of volume and off-trade value sales while Cheese is the largest value category for on-trade sales in the Dairy market.
- Butter & Spreadable Fats will register fastest growth during 2014-2019.
- Kraft, Lactantia, Yoplait and Dairyland are amo0ng the leading brands in the Dairy Foods market in Canada.
- Rigid Plastics will be the most commonly used packaging material during 20142019.
- This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dairy market in Canada. It includes overall Dairy market value and volume analysis, on-trade and off-trade splits, category and segmental breakdown for nine Dairy Foods categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels including on-trade, and Dairy packaging in the country.
- This overview of the Dairy Market in Canada allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Company and Private Label Share
Examples of new product development
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.