Growing demand for energy efficient solutions and enhanced security are the major factors driving the commercial building automation market forward. Recovery in construction sector after the economic crisis has had positive impact on the growth of this market. The growth of commercial building automation systems is fueled by energy efficiency requirements applied to retrofit and new commercial building constructions. In addition, increased venture capital funding and adoption of advanced embedded computing, sensing, and communications technologies have collectively fueled market momentum. At present, the market for commercial building automation is in growth phase and is expected to continue this growth over the forecast period. Government regulations promoting green buildings and greater adoption of LED technology offers sound opportunity for the growth of this market.
The commercial building automation market is segmented on the basis of product type, applications, and geography. The commercial building automation market is segmented on the basis of product types into five major categories, namely- HVAC, lighting management solutions, energy management solutions, security and access control solutions, and BMS (Building Management System). The commercial building automation market is further segmented on the basis of its applications into four major categories, namely- office, lodging, healthcare, and retail among others. The market is also segmented on the basis of communication protocols used into BACnet, LonWorks, KNX, Modbus, Metasys N2, C-Bus, and oBIX. On the basis of geography, the commercial building automation market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World (ROW).
Some of the key players in the commercial building automation market include Siemens AG, Johnson Control, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Schneider Electric SA, ABB Ltd, Cisco systems, Inc., Royal Philips Electronics N.V., Robert Bosch GmbH, Daintree Networks Inc., and United Technologies Corporation (UTC) among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.