Cloud Solutions and Market Opportunities
Published Date » 2014-02-19
No. Of Pages » N/A
Cloud computing abstracts and virtualizes the need for as much physical computing as possible and then it dynamically provisions that computing so that it can change to meet user demands. Based on deployment models, cloud computing can be classified into three primary types: Private, Public and Hybrid. Based on service provided, cloud computing can be classified into three types: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Cloud is moving beyond computing and storage and into an entirely new realm of communications, applications, content and applications. Evidence of this evolution ranges from common examples, such as Google Voice for Cloud-based communications, to less common examples such as...
Table of Contents:
Reports included with report package:
- 4G Cloud Services for Mobile Governance
- Augmented Reality in the Cloud
- Beyond Cloud Computing: Mobile Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce in the Cloud
- Cloud Application Marketplace 2013 - 2018
- Cloud Computing Assessment: Opportunities, Challenges, and Outlook for the Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure Management: Companies and Solutions 2013
- Cloud Security 2013: Companies and Solutions
- Cloud Services for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) Market
- Cloud Talk: Analysis of the Cloud Market, Business Transformation, and Industry Implications
- Cloud Video Technology Integration Planning and Solutions
- Computing, Content, Applications, and Commerce in the Cloud: Legacy Network Operator Threats and Opportunities
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN): Analysis of Key Vendors, State of the Market, and Outlook 2014 - 2019
- Embedded System Hardware, Software, Tools, and OS: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2014-2019
- Google in the Cloud
- Hybrid Mobile-Cloud Computing: Driving the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Market and Forecast for Secure Multi-tenancy Platforms and Services 2014 - 2019
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Applications in the Cloud
- Mobile Cloud Companies and Solutions 2013
- Mobile Commerce in the Cloud: The Impact of Cloud-based Operations on Mobile Business Models and Operations
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in the Cloud: Security Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Office Automation as a Service (OAaaS): Email in the Cloud Comparative Analysis of Providers 2013
- Services in the Cloud: What Organizations must know about Everything as a Service (XaaS)
- Social Business Services in the Cloud: Market and Forecast Analysis 2013-2018
- SoMoClo: The Convergence of Social, Mobile, and Cloud Solutions and Applications
- State of the Cloud: Analysis of Cloud Services, Companies, and Applications
- Top Cloud Adoption Trends Transforming Business Operations and IT Organizations 2013Computing
- Virtualization in Cloud Computing, Network Infrastructure, Software Services and Platform Services
- Virtualization: Impact on Enterprise Networks and Cloud Infrastructure
List of TablesNA
List of FiguresNA
Micro-RNA Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
By - Transparency Market Research
Micro-RNA is a small non-coding RNA molecule which is a vital component of genetic regulation. Set of micro-RNAs are present in plants and animals functioning in gene expression process. They are involved in the normal functioning of the eukaryotic cells. Biogenesis of micro-RNA is the basis for RNA interference drug discovery and research in therapeutics. Micro-RNAs are likely to be involved in biological processes by affecting the gene regulation. Research and development of micro-RNA based therapies are recently being exploited due to the implication of unusually expressed micro-RNA in...
Ambulatory Surgical & Emergency Centers Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2013 - 2019
By - Transparency Market Research
The Ambulatory surgery and emergency centers provide surgical and emergency medical services for outpatients and do not require hospitalization. These centers have developed into an excellent option for general public for minor and serious surgeries and therefore insurance companies are eyeing to capitalize on the growth of this industry. These centers have facilities with advanced equipments that help in providing services such as cataract and arthroscopic surgeries. The Washington Ambulatory Surgery Association mentions in its report "The Economic Impact of Ambulatory Surgery...
Greece: jackets and blazers market
By - Williams and Marshal Strategy
This report presents a comprehensive overview of the jackets and blazers market in Greece and its state as of January 2014. It provides detailed analysis of the industry, its dynamics and structure. The purpose of the report is to describe the state of the jackets and blazers market in Greece, to present actual and retrospective information about the volumes and dynamics of production, imports, exports and consumption, the characteristics of the market for the period 2008-2012 and to build a forecast for the market development until 2018. In the same way, the report presents an elaborate...
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
- Global and China Coal Mine Machinery Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Fractional Horsepower Motors Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Geothermal Heat Pump Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Concrete Pump Truck Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Sling Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Palletizing Machinery Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China SMT Placement Equipment Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Sapphire Ingot Industry 2014 Deep Research Report
- Global and China Semiconductor Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- 2014 Market Research Report on Global Volumetric Flask Industry
New Drug Shows Early Promise against Heart Attacks and Strokes
Sep 1, 2014
Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals have been working on a new experimental drug that aims to lower cholesterol. Early tests have shown that the drug cuts down risks of heart attacks and strokes in clinical trials by half. The test report says that the results are not conclusive as the analysis was performed retrospectively. The study does provide the positive result that...
Western Africa economies hit by Ebola travel ban
Aug 28, 2014
With over 1,400 people dead due to the fatal Ebola outbreak in African countries, travel services have either banned or limited operations to the western region, severely hitting economies of the area. Budgetary resources are being utilized rapidly and economic growth has dropped by 4% as international projects and trips have been cancelled. Transport companies have cut off the region...
Fonterra Ties Up With Beingmate to Tap into China’s Baby Food Market
Aug 28, 2014
Fonterra Co-Operative Group Ltd. will partner with Beingmate Group Co, China’s biggest infant formula manufacturer to increase its reach in the Chinese market. The New Zealand-based company makes this move with the intent to grab a bigger market share in China after it suffered many setbacks in the food-safety scandal last year. This partnership will also help Beingmate...
Chinas Leading Asset-Management Company Aims for IPO
Aug 28, 2014
China’s biggest asset-management company plans to go public by the end of 2015. Chinese authorities are constantly ramping up their interests towards introducing mixed ownership to state-owned huge companies and call for more private capital investments into the economy. According to the news report, China Huarong Asset Management Co., Ltd. will collaborate with eight investors...
Warren Buffet Helps Burger King with Tim Horton Deal
Aug 27, 2014
Renowned investor Warren Buffet plans to finance Burger King Worldwide Inc.’s acquisition of Tim Hortons Inc., the Canadian coffee chain. Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Warren Buffet’s firm will invest through preferred shares, it is speculated. Nearly 25% of the deal’s financing would be handled by Berkshire. The precise aim for Warren Buffet’s participation is yet...