GlobalDatas new report, \"China Orthopedic Tools Market Outlook to 2020\", provides key market data on the China Orthopedic Tools market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories Orthopedic Power Tools and Orthopedic Reamers.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Orthopedic Tools market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipmentbased models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipmentbased forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Orthopedic Tools market categories Orthopedic Power Tools and Orthopedic Reamers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the China Orthopedic Tools market.
- Key players covered include Stryker Corporation, DePuy Companies, B. Braun Melsungen AG and Smith & Nephew Plc
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Orthopedic Tools Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 Orthopedic Tools Market, China 6
3.1 Orthopedic Tools Market, China, Revenue ($m), 2005-2012 6
3.2 Orthopedic Tools Market, China, Revenue ($m), 2012-2020 8
3.3 Orthopedic Tools Market, China, Volume (Units), 2005-2012 10
3.4 Orthopedic Tools Market, China, Volume (Units), 2012-2020 12
3.5 Orthopedic Tools Market, China, Average Price ($), 2005-2020 14
3.6 Orthopedic Tools Market, China, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012 15
3.7 Orthopedic Tools Market, China, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012 16
4 Overview of Key Companies in China Orthopedic Tools Market 17
4.1 Stryker Corporation 17
4.1.1 Company Overview 17
4.2 DePuy Companies 17
4.2.1 Company Overview 17
4.3 B. Braun Melsungen AG 17
4.3.1 Company Overview 17
4.4 Smith & Nephew Plc 18
4.4.1 Company Overview 18
5 Financial Deals Landscape 19
5.1 Partnerships 19
5.1.1 Ergoresearch Enters Into Distribution Agreement With Proteor For Orthopedic Components 19
6 Appendix 21
6.1 Research Methodology 22
6.1.1 Coverage 22
6.1.2 Secondary Research 22
6.1.3 Primary Research 23
6.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting 24
6.1.5 Company Share Analysis 27
6.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis 28
6.2 Expert Panels 28
6.3 GlobalData Consulting 29
6.4 Contact Us 29
6.5 Disclaimer 29
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.