Bentonite also called as montmorillonite is a clay which has ability to produce electrical charge upon being hydrated. Bentonite is recognized for its capability to soak up and eradicate toxins, impurities, heavy meats and chemicals. Bentonite is used in variety of foods such as yogurts and candy. Smoothness of yogurt is created by bentonite. Bentonite is also used in manufacture of medicines due to its good water holding capabilities. Bentonite is used as bonding material in metal casting industry. Bentonite can also be mixed with clay and sand to be used in ceramics and buildings industry. Small volume of bentonite is also used as bleaching agent.
Bentonite is gaining popularity among the end users in recent years as external and internal cleanser. Major growth driver for bentonite market is strong demand from food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, surfactants industry. Large volume of bentonite has been used in the manufacture of rubber tire production, sprays, and cleansers due to its bonding ability. Conventionally it has been used as a mud constituent for oil- and water- well drilling. Its major functionality is to close borehole walls, to eradicate drill cuttings and to grease cutting head. One of the major factors restraining the growth of bentonite market is that it cannot prevent swelling and hydration formation. Treated bentonite does not properly exhibit plasticity property due to low amount of montmorillonite in bentonite.
Asia Pacific is the largest consumer of bentonite followed by North America, and Europe. Application wise Bentonite largely used for drilling fluids. Key manufactures of bentonite are AMCOL International, VOLCLAY International, Wyo-Ben Inc, Alfa Aesar, Kemira US, Cimbar, Charles B. Chrystal Co. Inc, Amsyn Inc., Midpoint Chemicals Company.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.