Automotive manufacturers are focusing more on interiors of automotives due to the demand and changing taste and preferences of customers. Manufacturers are seen to concentrate on the materials of automotive interiors which help them to differentiate their brands from others and support their sustainability objectives. There are three basic materials that are used in automotive interiors: vinyl, leather and fabric (velvet, velour and cloth fabrics).
Manufacturers are also using light weight material to reduce the weight of automotives due to continuing concerns regarding fuel efficiency. New technologies and light weight metal alloys are driving the attractiveness of the market. Some of the materials that are redefining the growth of this market include: Stainless Steel, Polyphenylene Oxide, Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS), Platinum Group Metals (PGM), Thermoplastic Polyolefins and many more. These materials provide high resistance to oil, low temperature flexibility and excellent elasticity.
Continuous research and development in automotive materials may lead to further opportunities. More joint ventures and mergers may help to cater to the increasing market demand. Some advanced materials such as fabric upholstery require maintenance and cleanliness which may limit the sale of automotives. Also high cost of advanced materials is a big challenge to manufacturers.
Some of the key players in the market include AK Steel Holding Corporation, BASF AG, DuPont (EI) de Nemours, General Electric Company, Goodrich (BF) Performance Materials, Honeywell International Incorporated, United States Steel Corporation, 3M Company, Noveon Incorporate, Hoeganaes Corporation, Material Sciences Corporation, LNP Engineering Plastics, Phillips Plastics Corporation, Sunprene Company etc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.