A detailed analysis of the Africa bulk/HOD water market, including forecasts to 2014
An essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide, the Africa Bulk/HOD Water Report forms part of Canadean’s best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
Comprising of data tables and supporting text, the report provides information at a regional and country level. Data includes bulk/HOD water consumption (million litres & litres per capita) from 2005 to 2010, with forecasts to 2014. Percentage markets shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2009 and 2010 actuals, plus forecasts for 2011). Leading companies' market shares for 2009 and 2010 are provided. A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2010 are identified. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution and pricing/valuation.
The report provides data on Bulk/HOD Water consumption from 2005 to 2010 and forecasts to 2014 at a regional and country level. The report also provides market shares for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution.
Reasons To Buy
- Published by Canadean, this report is an essential guide for bulk/HOD water and soft drinks professionals worldwide
- Priced at £640 this 24 page report includes a regional summary along with individual country profiles on 2 markets
- Compiled from Canadean’s extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers on-the-ground
- Canadean’s in-depth methodology provides consistent, reliable data which has been researched and built from brand data upwards
- We use our specialist knowledge to forecast future consumption trends
- 2 individual country profiles and a regional overview
- Historic and forecast bulk/HOD water consumption volumes by region and by country (2005-2010 actuals, plus forecasts to 2014)
- Key segmentation data (still vs carbonated, mineral/spring vs table) by country
- Key packaging data (material, refillability) by country
- Distribution (on- vs off-premise) splits by country
- Leading companies' market shares
- 2010 market valuation by country
- Market commentary including current and emerging trends
Data also available via Canadean Wisdom, our on-line global database which gives you the power to work with and manipulate our data AND Canadean Interactive Intelligence which enables the user to interact with the reports on-line.
Table of Content:
Africa Regional Summaries - Bulk/HOD Water Data Tables
Consumption (Million Litres) By Region/Country, 2005-2014F
Litres per Capita Consumption By Region/Country, 2005-2014F
8oz Servings per Capita Consumption By Region/Country, 2005-2014F
Consumption (Million Cases) By Region/Country, 2005-2014F
Share of Consumption by Segment: Still vs Carbonated, By Region/Country 2009-2011F
Share of Consumption by Segment: Mineral/Spring vs Table, By Region/Country 2009-2011F
Share of Consumption by Top Packaging Materials, By Region/Country 2009-2011F
Share of Consumption by Segment:Refillable vs Non-Refillable, By Region/Country 2009-2011F
Share of Distribution: Off-Premise (Retail/At Home) vs On-Premise (Away from Home), 2009-2011F
Table - Bulk/HOD Water Key Facts
Market Size - Consumption Million Litres, Litres Per Capita, 2010
Growth - CAGR% 05-10, CAGR % 07-10, CAGR% 09-10
Market Value (at Consumer Price), Local Currency/US$, 2010
Segmentation - Carbonated/Still, % Market Share, 2010
Distribution - Off-Premise/On-Premise, % Market Share, 2010
Packaging - Material, % Market Share, 2010
Chart - Bulk/HOD Water Leading Trademark Owners, 2010
Current & Emerging Trends
Bulk/HOD Water New Products 2010
Consumption, Million Litres/Litres Per Capita, 2005-2014F
Segments, Carbonated vs Still / Table vs Mineral/Spring, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
Packaging, Material / Non-Refillable vs Refillable, 2009-2011F
Distribution, Off-Premise vs On-Premise, % Market Share, 2009-2011F
Leading Companies, % Market Share, 2009-2010
AFRICA: Nigeria, South Africa.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.