Adult soft drinks appeal to both alcohol drinkers and traditional soft drink consumers. They are defined by Canadean as non-alcoholic drinks that offer consumers a viable alternative to alcohol by targeting its usage occasions and/or offering a more sophisticated, premium alternative to regular soft drinks.
- Moderation & Avoidance is a key trend driving demand for adult soft drinks among alcohol drinkers.
- 59% of global drinkers ensure they do not drink too much alcohol in general and half are concerned about the long-term health impact of drinking too much alcohol.
- The concept of craft sodas has mainstream appeal.
- 56% of consumers globally would like to see more ""craft"" style non-alcoholic beverages.
""Adultifying Soft Drinks"" explores opportunities to meet rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages. It outlines consumer motivations for purchasing adult soft drinks and key innovation trends in adult soft drinks along three pillars – formulation, positioning, and packaging.
Your key questions answered:
- What are adult soft drinks? What are the key consumer motivations driving demand for adult soft drinks?
- What are the innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks?
- Which consumer trends are influencing innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks?
- What TrendSights trends do these innovation opportunities align with?
Reasons To Buy
- Explore innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks along three parameters – formulation, positioning, and packaging.
- Understand the key motivators driving demand for adult soft drinks.
- Discover the best in-class innovation examples of adult soft drinks from around the world.
Table of Contents
2. Trend Opportunities
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.